What You Get From Brighton Cabinetry
Brighton Cabinetry has a full-featured, custom product offering. Here’s a list of some of the items you will discover in their product catalog.
- All plywood construction
- More than 70 standard doors. Plus, they have access to virtually any door on the market if you request it.
- Most doors come with slab and 5-piece drawer front options. Raised panel doors have 5-piece flat and raised panel drawer front options
- 100+ standard color options
- Custom color matching that multiplies the 100 standard color options to create over 1000 combinations.
- Standard wood species to choose from:
- Rustic Hickory
- Red Birch
- Clear Alder
- Rustic Alder
- Quarter Sawn Oak
- Weathered Grain Quarter Sawn Oak
- Partial overlay, full-overlay and flush or beaded inset construction methods
- Value cabinet construction similar to semi-custom cabinets.
- Standard finished ends come with 1/8″ reveals
- Brighton also offers flush finished ends with factory installed applied end
- If you love furniture ends, you can choose a locking miter joint finished end for true flush furniture side
- Blum full extension soft close drawer guides and Blum soft close door hinge hardware – the industry’s finest
- Your 2020 design is your order and guaranteed price. Brighton is also on ProKitchen if you aren’t a 2020 user.
- Custom quote your own designs for hoods, architectural accents and combined islands — to mention a few. These quotes can be added to your 2020 cabinet list for accurate project pricing
- Great internal support that answers
- 2020 catalog questions
- how to make your renderings look their best to sell jobs
- how applications function that are specific to Brighton catalog
New Colors from Brighton for Spring 2023
Color on kitchen cabinets is having a moment. Today’s remodeling homeowners are using color more often in their new kitchens.
Brighton Cabinetry has tuned in to what their customers are requesting. For the Spring of 2023, they have introduced 10 new finish colors as standard choices. No custom color matches required!
Top 20 Best Selling Doors 2022
23 Most Often Ordered Finish Colors from Brighton in 2022
Here are the most ordered finish colors, in descending order.
Most Often Ordered Wood Species from Brighton
The #1 most often ordered wood species from Brighton Cabinetry is Paint Grade Maple. Makes sense since their top selling finish — after custom match — is white paint.
#2 is Walnut, #3 is Quarter Sawn White Oak, #4 is Cherry, #5 is Hickory and #6 is Rustic Hickory.
How Brighton Cabinetry Works
How Does Brighton Fit Into the Custom Market?
Brighton products are offered with some restrictions, yet their offering is more robust than most nationally branded semi-custom cabinets.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Brighton
Here are the most frequently asked questions we get about Brighton Cabinetry.