What You Get From Brighton Cabinetry
Brighton Cabinetry has a full-featured product offering. Here’s a list of some of the items in their product catalog.
- All plywood construction
- More than 70 standard doors. Plus, they have access to virtually any door on the market if you request it.
- Most doors come with slab and 5-piece drawer front options. Raised panel doors have 5-piece flat and raised panel drawer front options
- 100+ standard color options
- Custom color matching that multiplies the 100 standard color options to create over 1000 combinations.
- Standard wood species to choose from:
- Red Grandis
- Red Birch
- Rustic Alder
- Quarter Sawn Oak
- Weathered Grain Quarter Sawn Oak
- Partial overlay, full-overlay and flush or beaded inset construction methods
- Value cabinet construction similar to semi-custom cabinets.
- Standard finished ends come with 1/8″ reveals
- Brighton also offers flush finished ends with factory installed applied end
- If you love furniture ends, you can choose a locking miter joint finished end for true flush furniture side
- Blum full extension soft close drawer guides and Blum soft close door hinge hardware – the industry’s finest
- Your 2020 design is your order and guaranteed price. Brighton is also on ProKitchen if you aren’t a 2020 user.
- Custom quote your own designs for hoods, architectural accents and combined islands — to mention a few. These quotes can be added to your 2020 cabinet list for accurate project pricing
- Great internal support that answers
- 2020 catalog questions
- how to make your renderings look their best to sell jobs
- how applications function that are specific to Brighton catalog
How Brighton Cabinetry Works
How Does Brighton Fit Into the Custom Market?
Brighton products are offered with some restrictions, yet their offering is more robust than most nationally branded semi-custom cabinets.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Brighton
Here are the most frequently asked questions we get about Brighton Cabinetry.